Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Evolution

At long last, the semester is over and today I finished it with handing in a paper this morning. Now it is time for my vacation. During the semester progression and regression attented my development with ending in this evolution:

But now I'm ready for the turn around! Tomorrow my long expected travel starts. Together with Stefan we will explore SouthEastAsia, a part of the big, wide world. Our stations will be: Singapore, Malaysia, Kambodia, Thailand and China, our journey will take nearly 5 weeks.....jealous? ;-). Anyway, I'm glad that the journey can begin now and hopefully both of us will get a totally new experience. I will try to post continuously during the trip but I'm not sure of accessibility related to the web.

I wish all of you a lot of fun for your vacation or for whatever you are planning to do the next weeks and thanks all a lot for the recommendations according to the trip, especially my Wakeijuku members!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoah this blog is great i love studying your articles.
Stay up the great work! You understand, a lot of persons
are looking round for this information, you can help them greatly.


Have a look at my homepage :: ogrody wrocław